Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grandma & Aunt Ruhiyyih's visit




Yes! I was visited by Grandma and Aunt Ruhiyyih, who just left today. We celebrated Naw Ruz together and they helped my Dad fix a bedroom downstairs, which my Aunt will move to during the fall, and I am very excited to know that I will have her near to play with... also Uncle Daniel came, but we didn't take much pictures of ourselves, so here are a couple Mom found for my blog.

While they were here we had walks with Grandma and we practice a lot my "crawling" because before they came I started trying to lounge myself, and mostly now I go backwards... well, I will have to continue practicing, because I am still doing that. That is quite frustrating!!

Also these days I've been quite crabby, my front teeth are cutting through, and yesterday finally one is out, so any time now the other one will do so too. I will send pictures soon, right now I am very sensitive if anyone wants to touch my lips... ask my Mommy! ;)

::

La version en espaƱol tardara un poquito ;)

1 comment:

Christina, Jafred, Fazal and Tesina said...

So cute!! Yes the crawling backwards is frustrating to them, adorable to us! We love checking your blog because Bahia is 1 or 2 weeks older than Fazal, and we see the progress they make together! Good luck with the front teeth - ouch! We are not there yet...much love, christina & jafred