Friday, January 2, 2009

Cochabamba


Yesterday we arrived from a two days trip to Cochabamba, Bolivia´s third largest city. I went there with my grandparents and parents, and we stayed with Dr. Ouladi, aunt Didar and uncle Nadim. It was so nice to be with them, aunt Didi shared her dolls and bears with me and uncle Nadim always tried tickling me!! I would always shake Dr. Ouladi´s hand and say Abha, I really really liked him, and also his plants! With them we visited few places in the town, many things were closed because of New Year, but we still enjoyed the pintoresque views of this town, located in a valley, surrounded by greenish mountains and with the perfect weather for a midwest girl like me!!




With the largest image of Christ in the whole world!!!!

At the Main Plaza...

.. and right in front of the Main Cathedral


At the Baha´i Local Center, during the 19 Days Feast, with Beverly!! an outstanding, dedicated pioneer from the US who just celebrated her 90th birthday :)

At la Angostura, where we enjoyed with the Ouladi family and amazing day out, eating fish and playing near and on the lake



No comments: