Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going to McDonald's with Aunt Nahid




My first time going to McDonald's for a meal was -of course- with my Aunt Nahid. She loves McDonald's burgers, and we went there a couple of times for lunch. I had a taste of everything my Mom had, and I liked it, especially the ice-cream. I would make faces because of the cold, but boy it was tasty! I kept asking for more by moving my hand with the sign of more!! :)

My Aunt introduce me to Ronald McDonald, and I played with his nose and laughed a lot with him. I also made a new little friend, a cute little girl also having lunch with her parents. It was a nice place, I am sure my parents will take me there to play ;)

::

Mi primera vez en McDonald's fue obviamente con mi Tia Nahid. A ella le encantan las hamburguesas de McDonald's y fuimos alli un par de veces a la hora del almuerzo. Yo probe un poquitito de todo lo que mi Mami comio y me gusto, especialmente me gusto el helado. Yo hacia caras porque estaba medio frio, pero estaba riquisimo! Pedi mas y mas moviendo mi manito en seƱal de mas!! :)

Mi Tia me introdujo a Ronald McDonald y jugue con el, con su nariz y rei mucho con el. Tambien conoci a una nueva amiguita que estaba alli con sus papis. Me gusto el lugar y de seguro en el futuro mis papis me llevaran alli para jugar! ;)


No comments: