Wednesday, July 23, 2008

News :: Novedades

Very briefly, I am well and enjoying summer with my parents and family, Aunt Ruhiyyih comes when she can and last weekend we went to Lake McBride and it was my first time in a big mass of water. I loved it, we had our lunch there and I just wanted to be in the water all day, the sand felt funny, especially in between my toes and splashing the water felt not only refreshing but quite a great game!!

I also had sweet corn these days, and here are pictures of my first ear that I grab and eat by myself! I am a big girl, I guess.. proof of that is that my Mom asked me to help her making bread today... what a great helper I am!!!

::

Bien rapido dejenme contarles que estoy bien y disfrutando el verano con mis padres y demas familiares, mi tia Ruhiyyih viene cuando puede y el pasado fin de semana fuimos a un lago y esa fue mi primera vez en una tina gigante! Me encanto!! Comimos alla nuestro almuerzo y yo no queria nada mas que estar en el agua todo el dia. La arena se sentia quisquillosa entre mis deditos de los pies y chapusear el auga se siente refrescante y un lindo juego!!

Tambien comi maiz estos dias y me dieron todo un mazorca para mi solita! Estoy ya grande.. y prueba de ello es que mi Mami me pidio hoy ayuda para hacer pan y soy una gran ayuda!!!!










1 comment:

Hadi & Lua Yaganagi said...

aww i miss you! love, layli