Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lots of snow :: Mucha nieve

Today I woke up and when Mom opened the windows' curtains everything outside was white! It snowed a lot yesterday and it is still snowing now, and everywhere there is snow.. I love it! So my Mom took me outside to touch it and even taste it!! It was cold but very flaky, it was fluffy, and when I was puttin my fingers inside of it it will just go down, so interesting!!!! Here are few pictures ;)

::

Hoy desperte y cuando mi Mami abrio las persianas afuera todo estaba blanco! Nevo mucho ayer y aun esta nevando ahora, todo esta cubierto con nieve. Me encanta! Asi que mi Mami me llevo afuera a tocarla y hasta la pude probar!! Estaba fria pero bien ligera, super esponjosa, asi que cuando puse mis deditos sobre ella se desaparecia, muy interesante!!!! Aqui van unas cuantas fotos ;)




No comments: