Thursday, December 6, 2007

:)

Hello!!

This week I have been working hard exercising my tummy, back and using my senses. My hands are getting strong and I am noticing things around me and grabbing them, and if I can, I take them to my mouth -as you already know!

My parents got me this very nice gym to work out and I've been doing great, especially working my back muscles, which will help me to roll over soon. I am starting to try rolling, but I guess I have to still practice until I get there! Today my Mom took a picture of me noticing those little ribbons on my wrists, which I tried all morning to grab or put them in my mouth, so she took a picture of me, she thought that was cool, considering that they are small and not too easy to notice.

::

Hola!
Esta semana he estado trabajando duro sobre mi pancita, espalda y utilizando mis sentidos. Mis manos estan mas fuertes y ya me doy cuenta de cosas alrededor mio, trato de agarrarlas y si puedo, las llevo a la boca -como se imaginaran!

Mis padres me consiguieron este gimnasio para hacer ejercicios y lo estoy disfrutando mucho, especialmente ejercitando mis musculos de la espalda, los cuales me ayudaran para dar vuelta, lo cual he comenzado a intentar hacer, pero aun me falta mucho para logarlo! Hoy mi Mami me tomo una foto cuando miraba a la cinta en mis mangas, todo el dia trate de agarrarlas y ponerlas en mi boca, asi que ella saco una foto pues penso que era interesante, considerando que son tan pequeñas para que alguien como yo las perciba!




No comments: