Thursday, December 6, 2007

Madison

Last weekend we went to Madison to visit Uncle Hadi and Auntie Lua, and be there for their baby's party and shower of gifts! I can't wait to meet that little one, will be smaller than me!! :) I had a wonderful time at their place and played with my friend Rumi, she let me use her walker and I thought it was quite fun, as well as the mobile Auntie Lua has, which amazed me every time it started moving.

We left on Friday night and I slept all the way there. On Saturday it snowed all day, and on Sunday we had the baby shower at the Vestlie's home. My parents got pictures of the shower at the end, since they were busy enjoying visiting with friends and playing games.

On Saturday night we all celebrated my Dad's birthday at Auntie Khadijih and Uncle Gino's house, it was really nice! We left on Sunday, right after the party, and again I slep the whole drive back to Cedar Rapids. I liked this trip very much, I look forward to my next travel!!

::

El pasado fin de semana fuimos a Madison para visitar a mis tios Hadi y Lua, y estuvimos para su baby shower! Ya pronto vendra su bebe y sera mas pequeñito/a que yo! :) La pase muy bien por alla y jugue con mi amiguita Rumi, ella me presto su andador y me parecio divertido sentarme alli. Tambien me encantaron los animalitos que se movian de la Tia Lua, queria tocarlos cada vez que se movian!

Salimos de casa el viernes y yo me quede dormida todo el camino de ida. El sabado nevo todo el dia y el domingo tuvimos la fiesta para el bebe en casa de los Vestlies. Mis padres sacaron fotos al final de la fiesta, pues estaban ocupados charlando con sus amigos y jugando juegos.

El sabado por la noche celebramos todos el cumpleaños de mi Papi en casa de mis tios Khadijih y Gino, realmente nos divertimos! Salimos de Madison el domingo, ni bien termino la fiesta y de nuevo dormi todo el camino hasta Cedar Rapids! Me gusto el viaje, esta vez fue mas corto y estoy ansiosa de volver a viajar!!









No comments: