Monday, December 15, 2008

Steak House :: La Herradura


Last Saturday we went with my Mom and grandparents to a restaurant owned by two Iranian brothers named La Herradura, and they prepared lunch especially for us. It was delicious, tender meat with persian rice, yogurt with cucumbers and herbs. I loved the beautiful fish tank that they have there and also I found a little friend, who played with me and invited me to his birthday this coming weekend.

::

El pasado sabado fuimos con mi Mami y abuelitos a un restaurant que tiene dos hermanos Iranies, amigos de mis abuelitos, llamado La Herradura y donde prepararon un almuerzo especialmente para nosotros. Estaba delicioso, la carne era jugosa y suave, acompañada de arroz Persa, yogurt con pepinos y hierbas. Me encanto el tanque de peces que habia en el restaurant y tambien conoci un amiguito con quien jugue y quien me invito a su cumpleaños este fin de semana que viene.

No comments: