Saturday, December 27, 2008

ZOO


We went to the Zoo with my parents and aunt Carolina last weekend, and here are some photos of that fun visit. I love animals, and going to the zoo was a happy thing for me, I met some animals from this region and I talked to them, and some talked back!!
::
Fui al zoologico con mis papis y la tia Carolina el fin de semana pasado, aqui van fotos de dicha visita. Me encantan los animales y me encanto ir al zoologico, conoci animales de esta region y hable con ellos, yyyy.. algunos me contestaron!!


Looking at fishes, here is the famous peakock bass from the Amazon :: Mirando pescados, aqui esta el famoso tucunare del Amazona.


Flamingos and turtles were cute :: Los flamencos y tortugas estaban lindos.


There were interesting animals such as aligators and huge falcons from the low lands :: Tambien habian animales interesantes como los lagartos y las arpias




This is a tree with large round fruits like gourds, called tutuma. Locals make bowls and other things from it :: Arbol de tutuma!!

No comments: