Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer 2009 :: Part I

Hi everyone.. its been quite a while!!! I know is already past mid-August, summer has been busy and happy, so here are some photos and tales of what I've been doing with my parents. First, let me warn you that there is a Summer 2009 :: Part 0 pending to be posted, that is about our awesome trip West, when we visited family in Arizona (Tia Ladan, Tio Ashk, Sana, Rayan and Layli), Tia Nahid & Tio Naysan who came to California and we met with them and spend time with more relatives there, as well as our camping in the Grand Canyon!! So, one of these days my Mom will figure how to put all the photos together (digital and non digital), choose the best ones and publish them. :) then I can write about my experiences as a traveling toddler!!!

Here is the beginning of our summer photos, probably right after the last picture I see posted in June. Hmmm.. lets see, you'll see me with gloves, that is one of my favorite things to do to help Mom around the house: wash dishes. I also help her cook and we get to have yummy snacks, and tea! I love tea, all kinds of it, but of course I get mostly herbal ones :P

When we came back from our trip to the West we went straight to the Iowa Summer School, it was quite lovely and entertaining for all of us. For me was great, they had tables covered with paper and I got to draw and paint, and that is also when I started cutting paper with scisors ~I am very good at it by the way! I also did swim and play, and we got to camp in our new tent, we also got an air mattress and feels just like having a big cozy room just for ourselves!! We met many new friends and are looking for next year's school... I bet I will get to learn interesting things then, the children classes seemed very fun!

::

Hola a todos! Hace mucho que no nos escribimos... y ya va mas de la mitad de agosto, como veran el verano ha estado lleno de actividades, pero feliz, asi que aqui van fotos y un poco de lo que he estado haciendo con mis papis. Primero si les tengo que advertir que hay un "Summer 2009 :: Part 0" pendiente, sobre nuestro viajezango al Pacifico, cuando fuimos a visitar a nuestra familia en Arizona (Tia Ladan, Tio Ashk, Sana, Rayan y Layli), Tia Nahid & Tio Naysan quienes fueron a California y nosotros fuimos a verlos y paseamos visitando mas parientes alla, asi como de nuestro camping en el Gran Cañon!! Asi que uno de estos dias mi Mami se las ingeniara para organizar las fotos (tanto digitales como no), escoger las mejores y publicarlas :) entonces les escribire con mis experiencias de niña viajera!!!

Aqui van las primeras fotos de mi verano, son las que vienen despues de las fotos que puse en junio. Hmmmm... veamos, me veran de guantes en algunas, pues asi me gusta ayudar a mi Mami, con la lavada de platos! Tambien le ayudo a cocinar y disfrutamos de ricas comiditas juntas con te! Me encanta el te, de todo tipo, pero claro, generalmente tomo los no tan cafeinados :P

Cuando vine de vuelta del viaje al Pacifico nos fuimos directamente a la Escuela de Verano del estado de Iowa, que estuvo muy lindo y entretenido para todos nosotros. Para mi fue genial, tenian mesas cubiertas de papel y yo dibuje y pinte sobre ellas hasta cansarme, alli tambien comence a cortar papel con tijeras ~y soy buenisima en ello~ Tambien nadamos y jugamos, nosotros acampamos en nuestra nueva carpa y tambien estrenamos nuestra cama inflable, es como tener una habitacion grande y comoda solo para nosotros!! Conocimos muchos nuevos amigos y ahora esperamos al siguiente año... de seguro aprendere cosas interesantes en la siguiente escuela, pues las clases de niños estaban suuper divertidas!!









No comments: