Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer 2009 :: Part IV

Every other Wednesday my Mom and I go to Jan's for devotions at 9:30 am. Now during the summer we hoped to have an outing with all the moms and children, so Jan organized for us to go to a park for lunch and in this park they have a Farm/Zoo that little kids like us can enjoy! :) Unfortunately the other children and their Moms didn't come, so I had Jan and my Mom's attention all by myself!!!!

::

Cada miercoles de por medio mi Mami y yo vamos a la casa de Jan para devocionales a las 9:30 am. Este verano quisimos todos salir, las mamis y sus niños, asi que Jan organizo para ir a un parque y tener un picnic, ademas en este parque tienen una granja estilo zoologico, donde personitas como nosotros podemos divertirnos! :) Lastima que las otras mamis y sus niños no pudieron venir, de este modo si, Jan y mi mami fueron todas mias!! jejeje...





No comments: