Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer 2009 :: Part III

Part III is all about our trip to Uncle Ian's house. He lives in St. Joseph, Michigan, a cute beach town and since I love water I loooved it there! We had a good family reunion, we celebrated Tia Ruhiyyih's 19th birthday, and of course, we went to the lake! Here you will see us enjoying the day together, Tia took more photos, so one day she can share some with me to put in my blog. Mom did manage to take some of when I fell asleep on the beach and they protected me from the sun and sand, until the water started to get high and wanted to come in my cozy fort! :) I also received my first birthday gift there, Uncle Ian gave me a bag full of bugs (pastic ones, don't get scared) with a bug house and a book about bugs!!!! Yeeeey!

::

Esta parte III es sobre nuestro viaje a la casa del Tio Ian. Vive en St. Joseph, Michigan, una linda ciudad playera y como a mi me encanta el agua, me encaaaantoooo estar alli! Tuvimos una linda reunion familiar, celebramos el cumple de la Tia Ruhiyyih -sus 19 años, y obviamente fuimos al lago! En las fotos nos veran disfrutando del dia juntos en la playa, mi tia saco mas fotos y a ver si me da algunas para mi blog.. pero mi Mami pudo sacar algunas de cuando me quede dormida en la playa y todos me protegieron del sol y la arena, hasta que la marea comenzo a subir y el agua se quizo entrar en mi fortaleza! :) Tambien alli recibi mi primer regalo de cumpleaños, el tio Ian me regalo una bolsa llena de bichos (plasticos, asi que no se asusten), con una casita para los bichos y un libro sobre ellos!!! Yey!











No comments: