Friday, October 19, 2007

Hi everyone! I got these pictures from my Grandma Nancy, and thought on posting them because you can see my Auntie Ruhiyyih in one of them, working at Robert & Sarah's home near the Lake Superior, and that is one place I am looking forward to go to, since my Auntie was actually born in that house!! And I want to meet Robert & Sarah, because I keep hearing about them ;) In the other picture you can see my Grandma with my Grandpa Robert, who I am very eager to meet.. and the other lovely couple are my Great Aunt Patsy and Great Uncle Micheal!! And I know I will meet them in a month, when I go to Michigan for Thanksgiving. :)

::

Hola a todos! Recibi estas fotos de mi Abuelita Nancy y pense en ponerlas en mi blog pues en una de ellas pueden ver a mi Tia Ruhiyyih, trabajando en la casa de Robert y Sara cerca del Lago Superior, una pareja que quiero conocer pues mi Tia nacio en su casa, asi que tambien quiero ir y ver ese lugar!! Y en la otra foto esta mi Abuelita con mi Abuelito Robert, a quien estoy ansiosa de conocer.. y la otra linda pareja en la foto son mi Tia Abuela Patsy con mi Tio Abuelo Michael, y se que a ellos los vere en un mes mas, cuando vaya a Michigan para el Dia de Accion de Gracias!! :)


No comments: