Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MES 2 MONTHS

YUP! I am two months now and continuing learning and growing! I went to the doctor for my general check up and it was a bitter-sweet experience... the sweet part was that I am doing great, I've gained about 5 pounds since I left the hospital, now I weigh 13 pounds 12 ounces; and I am taller too, now I am 24 inches long!!

The bitter part of my visit were the three sots I got! Out of no where two women come all smily and cute, and while I was smiling at them, they each grabbed a leg and poked me, one of them did it twice, so I could get my three immunizations!! Well, now I know that I shouldn't be so friendly with strangers!! ;)

::

SIPIRIPI! Tengo dos meses ya y continuo mi proceso de aprendizaje y crecimiento! Fui al doctor para mi chequeo general y fue una experiencia dulce-amarga... la parte dulce fue que estoy super bien, he ganado unos 2.27 Kg desde que sali del hospital, ahora peso 6.24 Kg, y tambien estoy mas alta, ahora mido 61 cm!!

La parte amarga de mi visita fueron las tres inyecciones que recibi! De la nada aparecieron dos señoras, todas sonrisas y buenas gentes conmigo, y mientras yo les retribuia las sonrisas cada una agarro una de mis piernas y me suncho, una de ellas lo hizo dos veces, pues asi recibiria mis tres inmunizaciones! Pues bien, ahora ya se que no debo ser tan amigable con extraños!! ;)

(Before being poked :: Antes de que me suncharan)

2 comments:

Naysan & Nahid said...

que bella mi chobina pechocha!!!

Sevda and Michael Teske said...

Adib totally understands your frustration baby Bahia, now he cries even when these friendly nurses try to weigh him. He also learned a bitter lesson that no matter how nice and friendly they are at the pediatric office, they'll end up poking his legs.