Friday, October 26, 2007

Photos from Santa Cruz :: Fotos de Santa Cruz




Today I received photos from Auntie Moky, my grandparents and the Hajaris and Pourahmaris went to a resort and had a wonderful time, as you can see from the pictures. Fereshte was in the pool, and that must be really cool! Can't wait to go swimming myself, but that will be in a while I guess, now what I am preparing for is to go and play in the snow ;) oh! that is in a couple of months though...

::

Hoy recibi fotos de mi Tia Moky: mis abuelitos y las familias Hajari y Pourahmari fueron a la Sociedad Rural y la pasaron de maravilla, como pueden apreciar en las fotos. Fereshte se metio a la piscina y eso debe ser alucinante! Ya no veo la hora de ir a nadar, pero eso tendra que esperar, yo creo, pues ahora me estoy preparando para ir a jugar en la nive ;) oh! claro que eso sera en un par de meses aun...

No comments: