Monday, October 8, 2007

News :: Novedades

There are many news from me, I have learned to recognized my parents -I actually smile at them and they love it! And also I am kind of figuring out that I have a hand, or two, still can't really control it, sometimes I try to do something and I just end up banging myself with it!! But nevertheless I have learned many things, I am discovering that I have a voice, that I can make more sounds that the oh and ah I knew from week two of my life, and of course, I can scream and cry loud now, so loud that sometimes I am surprised myself -what to say about my parents and their faces when I do that!! Also, three days ago during my sleep I started laughing, but I can't remember what I laughed about, I am sure I will enjoy laughing about many things in life, so I am looking forward to a real laugh soon! Well, that is about me, how about you??? Have you ever wondered why you got two hands? not one, three of ten?? Or, do you know why we laugh or cry? Someday I will discover the answers to those questions... in the mean time, it is time to have some food!!
::
Hay muchas novedades mias, como ser: ya reconozco a mis padres -al menos ya les sonrio y a ellos les encanta eso! Tambien me estoy dando cuenta de que tengo una mano, o dos, pero aun no la puedo controlar... a veces trato de hacer algo con ella y termino golpeandome a mi misma!! De todos modos, he aprendido muchas cosa, estoy descubriendo que tengo una voz y que puedo hacer mas sonidos de los ohs y ahs que hacia desde mi segunda semana de vida, y obvio que tambien he descubierto que se gritar y llorar fuerte, tan fuerte a veces que me sorprendo yo misma -ni hablar de mis padres, hay que ver sus caras cuando lo hago!! Tambien, hace tres dias atras que mientras dormia comence a reir, pero no recuerdo de que reia, seguro si que disfrutare de reir de muchas cosas en esta vida, asi que estoy ansiosa de tener algo bueno para reir de verdad! Bueno, esas son mis novedades, y que tal ustedes??? Alguna vez se han preguntado por que tienen dos manos? y no una, tres o diez?? O bien, saben por que reimos o lloramos? Algun dia descubrire las respuestas a aquellas preguntas... mientras tanto, es hora de ir a comer!!

No comments: