Monday, November 5, 2007

Fall :: Otoño





Last weekend we went out to celebrate my nine weeks and the beautiful colors of the fall. Unfortunately my Mom's camera ran out of batteries, so we just have a couple of pictures of the wonderful walk we had yesterday. Leaves are falling and some trees have lost all their leaves, but still there are many with gorgeous tones and I enjoyed them a lot, they are so beautiful, I loved the walk and the view, and the cool breeze on my face, I even tried tasting it, so I kept sticking out my tongue and trying to catch it. It surely was a new experience to me!!

::

Este pasado fin de semana salimos a celebrar mi semana nueve y los bellos colores del otoño. Lastimosamente a la camara de mi Mami se le acabaron las baterias, asi que solo tenemos un par de fotos de este bello paseo que tuvimos ayer. Las hojas estaban cayendo y algunos arboles han perdido todas sus hojas, pero aun hay muchos arboles con bellos tonos y yo los disfrute mucho en nuestra caminata, son tan bellos! Me encanto la vista y la brisa fria en mi cara, inclusive trate de probarla, asi que paraba sacando mi lenguita y trataba de capturar esa brisa. Fue todo una bella y nueva experiencia para mi!!

No comments: