Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New achievement :: Nuevo logro

While visiting my great grandparents, I was able to reach a new goal in learning! With GG Eady I was playing on Friday 23rd and grabbing things she will hand me, and all of a sudden I see myself grabbing a rattle and putting it in my mouth! What an experience!! It was for sure a new taste, kind of tasteless I would say, but if felt great! I hear that at my age that is how we learn things, putting everything in the mouth, and that is my plan now, learn everything and therefore, put everything into taste!!

::

Mientras visitaba a mis bisabuelitos pude alcanzar otra meta en mi proceso de aprendizaje! Con mi bisabuelita Eady estaba jugando el viernes 23 y agarrando todo lo que ella me daba y de pronto me vi agarrando un sonajero y llevandolo a mi boca! Que gran experiencia!! Fue un nuevo sabor les digo, medio desabrido el sonajero si, pero se sintio biensisimo! Me han dicho que a mi edad es asi como aprendemos cosas: poniendolas en la boca; asi que ese es mi plan ahora, aprender todo y por lo tanto, pasar todo por mi boca!!


No comments: