Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, after so much traveling anyone would be exausted, right? especially a little girl like me I would say! I was so tired of my carseat that as soon as we arrived to my GG's house I felt like relaxing on the couch, having fun with all my aunts, uncles and cousins while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner! After a while though I had enough of laying down and decided I wanted to sit up, I love sitting up straight and of couse, I need some help, but I can sit up pretty good now.

::

Pues despues de tanto viajar cualquiera quedaria re-cansado, no? especialmente una chiquitita como yo! Yo estaba tan cansada de estar en ese asiento, que ni bien llegamos a la casa de mis bisabuelitos me fui a relajar sobre el sillon, y me diverti con todos mis tios y primos mientras esperabamos la cena de Accion de Gracias! Despues de un tiempo tambien me canse de estar recostada y decidi que queria sentarme. Me encanta estar sentada bien derechita y claro, aun necesito algo de ayuda, pero me las puedo ingeniar muy bien para hacerlo casi sola ;)





So here are few pictures, I wished I had more and with all my aunts, uncles and cousins I met, but this is all I got through the email (remember? my parents didn't take pictures) so hopefully I receive more in the next days and I can upload them here.

::

Asi que aqui estan unas cuantas fotos. Como me hubiera gustado tener mas fotos y con todos los tios y primos que conoci, pero esto es lo que recibi via email (acuerdense que mis padres no tomaron fotos) asi que ojala que me manden mas en estos dias y yo las pueda poner en el blog.





The day after Thanksgiving my two great uncles, Joe and John (Grandma Nancy's brothers) came for a visit with Auntie Mary Jane and Ariane. We had a lovely evening and everyone was happy visiting and sharing stories. I was of course the smallest one, so I had not so many things to share but my aahs and guus.

::

El dia despues de Accion de Gracias mis dos tios abuelos, Joe y John (los hermanos de mi abuelita Nancy) vinieron de visita junto a la tia Mary Jane y Ariane. La pasamos muy lindo esa noche, charlando e intercambiando anecdotas. Como yo era la mas chiquitia, no tenia tanto para compartir excepto mis aaahs y gugus ;)


No comments: