Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brushing my teeth :: Cepillandome los dientes


Well, I was playing in my room few days ago and my Mom comes and says "I got you something!" and I look at it, feel it, and this thing is very curious, but I've seen my parents using it so I figured out that it is for my teeth, and yeeey! Yes it was a tooth brush, and with my Mom we brushed our teeth.

Before she used a rubbery thing that will go on her finger, but I guess Mom didn't like me chewing on it -her finger was just behind it- so now I can go ahead and after brushing chew on my own brush! Yumm!!

::

Pues unos dias atras estaba jugando en mi cuarto y mi Mami viene y dice: "tengo algo para ti." Y cuando lo veo, lo toco y siento, veo algo muy curioso, algo que ya habia visto que mis papis usaban asi que supuse que eran para mis dientes, y siiii!! era un cepillo de dientes y con mi Mami nos lavamos los dientes juntas esa mañana.

Antes, ella utilizaba una gomita en su dedo, pero creo que a mi Mami no le gustaba que la muerda -pues su dedo estaba ahi- asi que ahora despues de cepillarme puedo mondar mi nuevo cepillo! que rico!!




No comments: