Tuesday, June 3, 2008

With my friend Fazal :: Con mi amigo Fazal

Mi friend Fazal and his parents from Massachusetts came for a visit last week, it was really nice to meet him in person, we kind of know each other from our blogs, and after a little while we played and shared our toys together. Here are few pictures... and thanks to him I got an idea of what I need to do for crawling, he is really a great crawler! So I've been working on my moves and now I crawl!! Yup, I am so happy and free, well, kind of, I go where I want but Mom & Dad find a way to take away what I want... hmmmm

::

Mi amigo Fazal y sus padres de Massachusetts vinieron a visitarnos la semana pasada. Fue lindo conocerle en persona, pues como que nos conocemos a traves de nuestros blogs, y despues de un tiempito de vernos comenzamos a jugar y compartir nuestros juguetes. Aqui van unas cuantas fotos... ah! y gracias a el me di idea de lo que necesito hacer para gatear, el gatea una maravilla! Asi que he estado practicando y ahora ya gateo!! Sip, me siento feliz y libre, mmm.. o algo libre, pues voy donde quiero pero mis padres encuentran la manera de mover de enfrente mio lo que quiero... hmmmmm











No comments: