Friday, June 27, 2008

Visiting my friends Layli and Rumi :: Visitando a mis amigas Layli y Rumi




There they are, with their Mommies, and I was very happy to see them and play with them. My Mom and I went to Madison for a two days trip and that is how I got to be with my friends and their families. I went out for a car ride with Layli and we slept while our Moms had a good chat, and also we went to an indoor playground, so Rumi showed me all the good things to do there, since she is walking all around and knows what things are!!

Here are more pictures, enjoy!!

::

Ahi estan las dos, con sus Mamis. Yo estuve feliz de verlas y jugar con ellas en este viajecito a Madison que hicimos con mi Mami de dos dias. Fuimos de paseo en auto un dia con Layli y ambas nos quedamos dormidas mientras nuestras Mamis charlaban.. y tambien fuimos a un lugar de juegos donde Rumi me mostro que hacer pues ella ya camina y sabe para que son las cosas!!

Aqui van mas fotos, disfruten ;)







Esta soy yo, en el auto durante nuestra vuelta... estaba super cansada de los dos dias en Madison!
Here I am, in the car.. during our trip back and very tired after my two days trip to Madison!

No comments: