Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dinner at Uncle Daniel's

Last Tuesday night we went for dinner to Uncle Daniel's, and Grandma cooked for all of us... it was great to see them and to play with them before they head up North. The good news is that they are coming back for a whole week visit!! And Grandpa is coming also, aaand my Uncle Ian! First time we will see each other, I am very eager to meet him. :)

::

El pasado martes por la noche fuimos a cenar a la casa del Tio Daniel, y mi abuelita cocino para todos nosotros... fue lindo verles y jugar con ellos antes de que se vayan de vuelta al norte. Lo lindo es que vendran todos para quedarse una semana con nosotros!! Y hasta mi abuelito viene, yyyyy mi Tio Ian tambien! Sera la primera vez que lo vea, estoy ansiosa de conocerlo ;)




Mi Papi y sus hermanos con la Bisabuelita Schwartz... My Dad and his siblings with Great Grandma Schwartz!


Yo quise probar el rico postre... asi que mi Tio Daniel me dio un poco, y yo le ayude a comer! Literalmente!!
::
I wanted to taste the yummy dessert, so Uncle Daniel game me some and I helped him eat! Literally!!



No comments: