Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Last weekend :: El pasado fin de semana

Hey! Here I am, able to crawl, sit, kneel, stand up while holding unto something, and be loud and happy as always! Last weekend Grandma Nancy, GGrandma Schwartz and Aunt Ruhiyyih came for a visit. We played, they assisted my parents with the garden and also with moving in our new sofa & loveseat. They are very soft and I love them!!!

::

Hola! Aqui estoy, ya se gatear, sentarme, hincarme, pararme mientras me agarro de algo, y grito y soy feliz como siempre! El pasado fin de semana mi Abuela Nancy, Bisabuela Schwartz y tia Ruhiyyih vinieron a visitarnos. Jugamos todos, ellas ayudaron a mis papis a hacer el jardin y tambien a mover los nuevos sofas.. son muy suaves y me encantaron!!!






With GGrandma Schwartz! ---<-@



No comments: