Thursday, January 3, 2008

Doctor's visit :: Visita al Doctor



Hi everyone! I just visited my doctor for my fourth month appointment, and I have great news:
1) Yup, I am growing, I am sure you are all anxious to know how big I am since my last two months check-up, well, I am 26 1/2 inches tall and I weigh 16 pounds 11 oz. I am only having my Mom's milk and I am doing great, actually the doctor congratulated my Mommy for her great work :)
2) I did also very good with the rest of the check up, they gave me immunizations and although I cried -who likes to be poked?!- I was quite good at getting over it.

Now that I am four months I am a lot in my tummy, I am not very fond of it, but I have to be getting more strong and that position is very good for starting rolling (I actually rolled in my dreams last Christmas) and crawling. I also started experiencing some pain in my gums, and the doctor checked and I may be teething!! Well, we will see what happens soon, all I can say is that I drewl a lot and sometimes is so hard I need to massage my gums with my fingers, my knucles or my whole fist!! My parents have given me some cold things and that feels really really good. I also heard that soon my parents will try to feed me other kind of food, but not until next month, or until I get more hungry and my Mom's milk is not enough, wow! can you believe what a new great experience would that be?!?!?! :) Looking forward!!

::

Hola a todos! Acabo de visitar a mi doctora para mi chequeo rutinario de cuatro meses y tengo grandes noticias:
1) Sipiripi, estoy creciendo y de seguro todos ustedes estan ansiosos de saber que tan grande estoy desde mi ultimo chequeo, pues bien tengo 67.31 cm de largo y peso ahora unos 7.57 kg. Solo he tomado la leche de mi Mami hasta ahora y estoy muy bien con ella, a proposito la doctora la felicito por haber hecho un buen trabajo hasta ahora! :)
2) Tambien el resto de mi chequeo fue exitoso, me dieron inmunizaciones y aunque llore -a quien le gusta ser sunchado?!- fui valiente y me olvide del asunto pronto.

Ahora que tengo cuatro meses estoy mucho sobre mi pancita, aunque en realidad no me guste mucho, pues tengo que ponerme mas fuerte y esta posicion ayuda mucho para que comience a darme la vuelta (lo cual hice mientras dormia la noche de Navidad) y a gatear. Tambien he comenzado a sentir dolores en mis encias y cuando la doctora las chequeo dijo que tal vez mis dientecitos estan comenzando a salir!! Pues veremos que pasara pronto, lo que si es que babeo mucho y a veces es tan doloroso que tengo que masajear mis encias con mis deditos, o mis nudillos, o con toda mi mano!! Mis padres me han dado cosas frias y eso se siente super super bien. Tambien oi que pronto ellos trataran de darme otro tipo de comida, pero no hasta el proximo mes, o cuando me siente hambre y la leche de mi Mami no sea suficiente para satisfacerme, wau! pueden creer que experiencia mas interesante sera esa?!?!?! :) Ojala pronto!!

1 comment:

Sevda and Michael Teske said...

Bahia is growing so fast, she is beautiful and has a charming smile. Good job Mommy, keep breastfeeding, especially through these cold months when your antibodies will keep bugs away from Bahia.
Much love from all of us