Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!



Hi everyone, today I am happy happy happy... even my Dad commented how happy I am, and I really don't have any other answer to my happiness than all is great and joyful in my life! Last weekend when I visited my little friend Layli, she lent me her jumperoo, and I've been jumping ever since!! I really like it, I can feel the carpet with my toes, and of course I like to stand and see everything from a higher level than from laying down... and when I want, I CAN JUMP!! It is lots of fun, and sometimes I forget time when playing with the little toys on it... so, Mom is very happy, she gets to work in lots of projects she says! :)

::

Hola amigos, hoy estoys feliz feliz feliz... hasta mi Papi comento cuan feliz estoy hoy! realmente la unica respuesta que tengo para tanta felicidad es que todo anda bien y feliz en mi vida! El fin de semana pasado cuando visite a mi amiguita Layli, ella me presto su jumperoo y desde que llegue estoy saltando!! Realmente me gusta, puedo sentir la alfombra en mis piecitos y claro, me encanta estar parada y ver todo desde un nivel mas elevado que de aquel cuando estoy acostada... y cuando quiera, puedo SALTAR!! Es super divertido y a veces me olvido del tiempo cuando juego con las cositas que tiene como juguetes.. asi que mi Mami esta feliz tambien, ahora puede hacer muchas cosas! ;)

No comments: