Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Grandpa Robert



Next morning I met my Grandpa Robert for the first time!! I was very excited to meet him, and he was so happy to see me in person too! We had many playtimes together, I loved touching his face and beard, and he would even let me do so when he would come back from skiing, I was in awe to see it with ice, it was very cold, but very interesting.

He and my Dad would work on projects, and I would be able to check out what they were doing, probably they will both teach me some electronics and robotics when I grow up, I can't wait to learn so many things from Granpa and from everyone in both my families ;)

::

La mañana siguiente de mi llegada conoci a mi Abuelito Robert por primera vez!! Estaba emocionada de conocerle y el estaba muy feliz de finalmente verme en persona! Tuvimos muchos momentos jugando jungos y me encantaba tocar su cara y su barba, y el me dejaria hacerlo inclusive cuando el volvia de esquiar y yo quedaba maravillada de ver la barba con hielo, friisima, pero super interestante!

El y mi Papi trabajaron en proyectos mientras estuvimos alli y a veces me dejaban ver lo que hacian, seguramente un dia ellos me enseñaran algo de electronica y robotica cuando crezca, y ya tengo ganas de crecer y aprender tantas cosas de mi Abuelo y de todos en mi familias.

No comments: