Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My first time skiing :: Mi primera vez esquiando



One day with Grandpa Robert, Aunt Ruhiyyih and my parents we went for cross-country skiing, and of course I rode with my Dad :)

It was wonderful, I loved it, I wanted to catch the air and the snow flakes with my mouth, and I looked around amazed of the trees covered with snow and Snowy, the dog, running and jumping with us. I really like it outside, and next year I will be able to walk around the snow and enjoy it more!!

::

Un dia salimos con mi Abuelito Robert, Tia Ruhiyyoih y mis padres para squiar, y obviamente yo esquie con mi Papi :)

Fue espectacular, me encanto, queria siempre atrapar el aire o los copitos de nieve con mi boca, y miraba alrededor mio encantada de ver a los arboles cubiertos de nieve y Snowy, la perrita, corriendo y saltando con nosotros. Realmente me encanta salir afuera y el año que viene podre caminar y disfrutar la nieve aun mas!!


No comments: