Tuesday, January 22, 2008

News from me :: Novedades mias




Its been a while and life is pretty good here in Cedar Rapids, lots of snow and pretty cold outside, but PRETTY! Mom has been busy these days, she is quilting and therefore has not helped me with my blog. The other day while she was talking with Skype to my grandparents in Bolivia, I tried typing for the first time! I wanted to put few things in my blog, but the letters didn't convey all what I wanted, so I urged my Mom to take some time today and update everyone with what is going on here!!

I am so excited to announce that I officially have two little bottom teeth now! It's been a while that they started to come and it has been a painful experience, although I coped it very well and ice or frozen things were very helpful. Also thanks to those teeth I am playing a lot with my tonge and since yesterday I make funny sounds, by blowing or adding saliva, and I really can make a variety of them!

My parents keep showing me how to roll over, but they seem not to understand that I am not interested in rolling yet. I am interested in sitting, I still can't do it by myself, but now I try really hard not to fall to the sides, but I still do, I guess I need to work on my muscles more, it is just not my favorite thing to do. I do like the talking more, and I am very loud with my voice! I would love to be a singer!! :) like my Dad, I am very interested in singing!!

Well, there you got few news from me... until my next post!

::

Hace mucho no? La vida anda bien aqui en Cedar Rapids, hay muchisima nieve y hace muchisimo frio afuera, pero esta bien bonito! Mi Mami ha estado ocupada estos dias, esta costurando y por ello no me ha ayudado con mi blog. El otro dia mientras ella charlaba con mis abuelitos en Bolivia yo trate de escribir por primera vez! tratando de poner un par de cosas en mi blog, pero las letras que use no estaban transmitiendo el mensaje que queria asi que hoy le pedi a mi Mami que se de un descanso y actualice el blog para que todos sepan lo que estoy haciendo aqui!!

Estoy tan feliz de anunciar oficialmente que tengo dos dientecitos ahora! Hace tiempo que habian comenzado a salir y ha sido una experiencia muy dolorosa, aunque lo he tomado muy bien y con la ayuda de hielo y cosas frias ha sido mas facil. Tambien gracias a estos dientecitos estoy jugando mucho con mi lengua y desde ayuer que hago sonidos con ella, soplando y poniendo saliva puedo hacer una gran variedad de sonidos!

Mis padres siguen mostrandome como darme la vuelta, pero parece que no entienden que no estoy interesada en el asunto. Me interesa mas sentarme y aun no lo puedo hacer por mi misma, pero ahora trato mucho de no caerme a los lados, pero aun a veces me caigo, asi que creo que necesito no mas trabajar en mis musculos, aunque no sea mi ejercicio favorito. Me encanta mucho hablar y puedo usar mi voz ben fuerte! Me encantara ser una cantante!! :) como mi Papi, estoy interesada en el canto!!

Pues bien, ahora ya tienen algunas novedades mias... sera hasta la proxima!

No comments: