Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My first trip to Grandma & Grandpa in Land O'Lakes

On December 21st I went with my parents to visit my grandparents in Land O'Lakes, and just last night we came back. We had a great vacation, and as you can see we had no time to update my blog... although I kept telling my Mom we should do something about it, since so many family and friends would like to hear from me and see me too!

Here are pictures of me enjoying my first night at grandma and grandpa, and of course with Auntie Ruhiyyih and Uncle Daniel! :)

::

El 21 de diciembre fui con mis padres a visitar a mis abuelitos en Land O'Lakes y justo anoche volvimos a casa, Tuvimos una linda vacacion y como pueden ver ustedes, no hemos tenido tiempo de actualizar mi blog... aunque repetidas veces le pedi a mi Mami de hacer algo al respecto, pues muchos familiares y amigos de seguro me quieren ver o saber en que ando.

Aqui van unas fotos de mi primera noche en casa de mis abuelitos y donde estaban tambien Tia Ruhiyyih y Tio Daniel! :)





No comments: