Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two more milestones :: Dos nuevos logros





Today I was able to stay sitted! I still need help sitting down, but once I am there I can stay now!! And although I haven't rolled over yet, I am getting stronger, because I can propel myself with my feet and go forward when laying on my tummy! Yeah! I tried it in the morning and we were all delighted laughing with this new achievement!!! :)

::

Hoy me pude quedar sentada! Aun necesito ayuda para sentarme, pero ahora, una vez que me siento, me puedo quedar sentada!! Y aunque aun no me he dado la vuelta, me estoy poniendo mas durita y hoy por la maƱana me impulse con mis pies hacia adelante, mientras estaba de barriguita! SIIII!!! Lo hice varias veces y todos estuvimos super felices con este nuevo logro, reimos y lo disfrutamos mucho!!! :)

No comments: