Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Auntie Ruhiyyih

Last Friday I met my Aunt Ruhiyyih for the first time! She is my Dad's youngest sister, and only sister, so she is my only Ame (that is Persian, means aunt on the father side). We had a great time together, she hold me and played with me that weekend, also my Grandma Nancy and Greatgrandma Schwartz came with my Aunt, and all together we enjoyed great food and company!

::

El viernes pasado conoci a mi Tia Ruhiyyih por primera vez! Ella es la hermana menor de mi Papi, y su unica hermana, asi que es mi unica Ame (eso en Persa quiere decir tia de parte de padre). Nos divertimos mucho juntas, ella me cargaba y jugaba conmigo durante su estadia del fin de semana, a proposito vino con mi Abuelita Nancy y Bisabuela Schwartz, asi que todos la pasamos muy bien aquellos dias!





Here my Auntie is talking to Grandpa Eady -her Dad! :: Aqui mi Tia esta hablando con mi Abuelito Eady -su Papi de ella!

No comments: