Sunday, September 30, 2007

Un mes :: One month

Can you believe that it has been one month already that I am in this world? Well, time flies by in here! When I was in my Mom's womb time felt passing by slow, it felt I was there an eternity although they said I was there less than 10 months. Everyday they seemed long months while I was developing, it is not easy to grow in a place with so little light you know, but let me tell you that in there it was warmer and pleasent than here, this outside world has lots of challenges for me, I feel hunger and cold, or heat and tiredness, also I feel tommy aches if I don't eat on time or if there are some gases in the wrong place! Oh but I am very happy to be here, my parents are the greatest and they love me very much, I am so happy to be with them and feel their hugs and kisses!!

To celebrate my month anniversary we went for a hike on Saturday to a nature park, at the beginning of the trail there was a center so we entered and saw a bee hive, as well as a house for maple suger, among other things. Today in the morning we hosted the devotional meeting at the Baha'i Center and my parents prepared a program dedicated to children's education. Here are some of my pictures!

::

Pueden creer que ya hace un mes que estoy en este mundo? Pues el tiempo vuela por aqui, cuando estaba en el vientre de mi Mami me parecio largo y eterno, aunque dicen que solamente estuve alli menos de 10 meses, pero todos los dias me parecieron como largos meses o años mientras me desarrollaba, no es facil crecer en un lugar con tan poca luz, pero les aviso que alli adentro es mas calientito y rico que por aqui, este mundo de afuera tiene muchos desafios, uno siente hambre y frio, o calor y cansancio, ademas de dolor de panza si no se come a tiempo o si hay unos gases atravesados! Eso si, estoy contenta de estar aqui, mis padres son lo maximo y me quieren tanto, que estoy feliz de estar con ellos y sentir sus besos y abrazos!!

Para festejar mi mes nos fuimos de paseo el sabado a un parque, a la entrada de ese parque habia un centro de vida salvaje, asi que vimos una colmena de abejas, una casa donde se hace azucar del arbol de "maple", entre otras cosas. Hoy dia en la mañana tuvimos oraciones en el centro Baha'i y mis padres fueron los anfitriones, quienes prepararon un programa dedicado a la educacion de los niños. Aqui van algunas fotos mias!





1 comment:

gypsy said...

ay q cosita mas rica....