Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Three Good Fairies :: Mis Tres Hadas Madrinas

When I was born I had three good fairies waiting for me, they each in their own way showered me with love and I love each one of them very much! These fairies are my Grandmothers Nancy and Carmen Rosa, and my Great Grandma Schwartz... the amazing gift is that I have more loving grandparents looking forward to meet me, my Grandfathers Robert and Siavache, and my Great Grandparents Eadys, Naraghi and Elenita! Soon I will be your arms too.. can't wait for that!!

::

Cuando naci tenia a tres hadas madrinas esperandome, cada una de ellas a su manera me rocio con su cariƱo y yo las quiero mucho a cada una de ellas! Estas hadas madrinas son mis Abuelitas Nany y Carmen Rosa, y mi Bisabuelita Schwartz... lo mas increible es que aun tengo mas abuelitos que estan esperando conocerme, mis Abuelitos Robert y Siavache y mis Bisabuelitos Bob y Patricia Eady, Agha Joon Naraghi y la Bisabuelita Elenita! Pronto estare en sus brazos tambien.. y estoy contando los dias para ello!!



No comments: