Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Open House

Today in the afternoon I had an open house so all my friends from the Baha'i Community in Cedar Rapids could come and meet me. They were all very happy to see me and I was able to enjoy their arms. I have a little friend here, Christopher, who was very kind to me, played with me and I am posting his picture with the chocolate fountain, he really really liked it! :) Grandma Carmen took pictures and also prepared a delicious cake for all to enjoy.

::

Hoy por la tarde tuve mi open house para que todos mis amigos de la comunidad Baha'i en Cedar Rapids puedan venir y conocerme. Ellos estaban felices de verme y yo pude disfrutar andar en brazos. Tengo un amiguito aqui, Christopher, quien fue muy bueno conmigo, jugo conmigo y estoy poniendo su foto con la fuente de chocolate, pues realmente que le gusto! :) Mi abuelita Carmen tomo fotos y tambien preparo una torta deliciosa para que todos coman.









1 comment:

carmen jimena said...

Hello beautiful Bahia

You are such a cute baby, Mum and Dad are very please with you, they said you are quiet and smart…qualities of a God Girl !!!

Keep growing, so soon you will be playing with Sophia
Esperamos conocerte personalmente pronto

Un beso grande
Lots of love
Robin, Carmen & Sophia