Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Here are some pictures of the weekend, and you can see I was the center of attention... I am very lucky to have all these grown-ups caring about me! :)
I played a lot, also did some reading of my favorite book with my Auntie, and we went out for a walk at the park while my Dad and Aunt went disc-golfing. On Sunday night my Grandma Carmen and Dad treated everyone with a chocolate fountain and fruits, and of course I got some through my Mom's milk! yuuuummmmm!!!

::

Aqui van algunas fotos del fin de semana, pueden ver que yo fui el centro de atencion... tengo tanta suerte de tener a tantos adultos que se preocupan por me! :)
Jugue mucho, tambien lei mi libro favorito con mi Tia, y fuimos a una caminata al parque mientras mi Papi y Tia fueron a jugar disc-golf. El domingo en la noche mi Abuelita Carmen y mi Papi prepararon la fuente de chocolates y frutas para la despedida, y claro, yo tambien comi a traves de la leche de mi Mami! mmmm!!!







No comments: