Friday, September 28, 2007

Four weeks last Thursday!

Time flies by, I became four weeks last Thursday and on Sunday I will be one month!! I have learned how to smile and how to lock my eyes into other people's eyes, so that way I can show my love to my parents and also connect with those who come in front of me. I have some toys that have figures in black and white, I am sure that they have helped me to develop my eye skills!!

::

El tiempo vuela y ya cumpli cuatro meses el pasado jueves y este domingo cumplire un mes!! He aprendido a sonreir y a conectar mis ojos con los de otras personas, asi puedo demostrar a mis padres cuanto los quiero y tambien conectarme con aquellas personas que estan en frente mio. Tengo algunos juguetes con figuras en blanco y negro, estoy segura que estos me han ayudado a desarrollar estas capacidades!!





No comments: