Thursday, September 6, 2007

I am one week old :: Tengo una semana!

Today I am one week old, and my parents celebrated it with prayers in the morning. I was also checked by a doctor today. When I left the hospital I was 8 pounds and 5 ounces (I lost some weight, it is normal), and today I was 8 pounds and 11 ounces, and I grew up 1/2 inch! As you can see my Mom's milk is good, I am healthy, and quite smart, the doc used a small light to check if I could follow it up with my eyes, and I did, I went from one side to another, and also from top to bottom.

Today I am posting a photo of me reading my favorite book, and two pictures I sent to my Dad at work.

::

Hoy cumplo una semana de nacida y mis padres lo celebraron con oraciones por la maƱana. Tambien hoy me examino la doctora. Cuando sali del hospital tenia 3.770 Kg. (perdi peso, eso es normal) y hoy me pesaron y subi a 3.941 kg., y creci 1.27 cm! Como ven la leche de mi Mami es buenisima, estoy saludable y bastante inteligente, la doctorita utilizo una linternita para ver si podia seguirla con mis ojos y yo hice, la segui de una lado al otro y de arriba a abajo.

Hoy estoy colocando una foto mia leyendo mi libro favorito y dos fotos que envie a mi Papi a su trabajo.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bahia
I am very see to know you.
Welcome to this world.
lots of love
Leah Meetun
P.S. I know mom's milk is the best :)

aa said...

Hi Bahia,

Welcome to the outside world. :) We hope to meet you someday and kiss those yummy cheeks...
Tell your parents congratulations from us and to enjoy every precious moment with you!

love,
Amelia, Kaiwan & Maleha

Menchie, Maarten, Enna-Marie & Ethan said...

Dear Bahia,

Hello, i'm your friend from Haifa, my name is Enna-Marie. I'd like to say Allah'u'Abha to you and welcome. You are so beautiful...and big! I hope to meet and play with you in the near future. Enjoy drinking your mommy's milk and sleep well, they will help you grow. lots of love, Ate Enna-Marie ("ate" means older sis in Tagalog)