Thursday, September 6, 2007

My days in the hospital



We stayed in the hospital few days, we left on Saturday evening, so my first days in this world I spent them there. That's why I thought this world was just a room, filled with people that from somewhere would come and then go... and most of them were dressed in blue!

In the hospital they checked me everyday, and they actually pinched me like four times, good to know that I am healthy and now also got my Hepatitis immunization. I also had my first bath, my Dad gave me a warm awesome bath! It was a bit different to what I was used to in my previous world, I liked it although it was a bit shocking at the beginning, but for the second one I knew what was going on and I just sat there and relaxed, like in a jacuzzi!

Here are some photos, I also included pictures of few aunties and uncles that came to meet me at the hospital, my Dad's brother came from Cedar Falls, that is Uncle Daniel, and he cuddled me so nicely I felt asleep. Also Aunt Susan, Auntie Lua and Amu Hadi, and Uncle Michael came to check me out, they all thought I was very cute! ;)

::

Nos quedamos en el hospital por algunos dias, partimos el sabado por la noche, asi que mis primeros dias en este mundo las pase alli. Por ello pense que este mundo era chico, un cuarto no mas, lleno de personas que entraban y salian de el... y la mayoria de ellos estaban vestidos de azul!

En el hospital me chequeaban todos los dias y tambien me pincharon unas cuatro veces, lo bueno es que asi saben que estoy sanita y hasta me dieron la inmunizacion contra la hepatitis. Tambien me dieron mi primer baƱo: mi Papi me lo dio y estaba rico, calientito! Al principio lo senti diferente a lo que estaba acostumbrada en mi mundo anterior, pero me gusto aunque fue inicialmente un "shock", pero ya para el segundo sabia de lo que trataba, asi que desde el principio me sente a relajarme, como en un jacuzzi!

Aqui hay algunas fotos, tambien inclui fotos de algunos de mis tios y tias que vinieron a conocerme al hospital: el hermano de mi Papi vino de Cedar Falls, mi Tio Daniel, y me acurruco hasta que me quede dormidita. Tambien vinieron la Tia Susan, mis Tios Lua & Hadi y el Tio Michael. Todos ellos al verme pensaron que era muy bonita! ;)










Yup, I was sad leaving the hospital! :: Sip! Estaba triste de dejar el hospital!

1 comment:

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

you are so beautiful, little Bahia! I am not out yet, but I am already happy to have seen you through my mom, she was so happy to see your pictures! my name is Azamat and I will join you in your world in December:):):) HOpe we can meet each other in person one day. all the best, you have great paretns, they will surely be able to give everything you need to grow physically and spiritually:) lots of love, azamat