Thursday, September 20, 2007

** Three weeks already **

Am I growing or my clothes are shrinking?? :: Estoy creciendo yo o mis ropitas se estan encogiendo??



Yes! I am three weeks and growing quite well, we are going to check my growth on Monday, but at home my parents measured me and I am already 22 1/2 inches and Mom tried to check my weight at the grocery store and I was 10 3/4 pounds!! Actually my new born clothes are no longer fitting me, and that is another good sign ;)

::

SI!!! Tengo tres semanas y he crecido mucho, veremos cuanto exactamente el lunes, pero en casa mis papis trataron de medirme y ya tengo 57.15 cm y mi Mami trato de pesarme en la tienda de frutas y tenia unos 4,880 Kg!! Hasta mis ropitas de recien nacida ya no me entran y esa es otra buena seƱal de mi crecimiento ;)

1 comment:

Christina, Jafred, Fazal and Tesina said...

Warmest congrats Leila, Nuri and Bahia!! What a cutie!! So blessed to have a healthy baby girl...we hope to meet up with you sometime before long and introduce Bahia and Fazal.
much love,
Jafred, Christina and Fazal